Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Burt's Bees

Super Shiny Lip Gloss is super indeed!





















Do you use any Burt's Bees products?

If so, which one do you just love?

I am loving the lip gloss this summer. I have it in the lovely pink color that is pictured above. I'm not a lipstick girl so this is nice because it moistens and adds just a hint of color. And I think I taste just a bit of peppermint but it is not in the ingredients so I'm not sure what I'm tasting....maybe my breath mint.

Ok now, tell me in the comments. What do you like of Burt's??

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

I use the almond hand creme. I keep it in the car and massage my cuticles at stoplights. Bud says that every time I use it reminds him of our trip to Florida in 2004. I had just started using it then and used it often on that trip, so the car always smelled of sweet almonds. I still love it.

Junebug said...

Looks like you got a silly spam from lotto online so don't click it just delete it.

I love Burt's Bees. I like their kind of chapstick. But I really love their Baby Bee's line. The Buttermilk bath and soap smell heavenly. It is wonderful taking a bath with it.

Janet said...

Haha. Regarding the deleted comment...I'm afraid many people feel that way. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

i love burts bees... and i think i will runout and buy some of that lip gloss, i too am not a lipstick girl. i really really love the milk and honey lotion. it smells delicious, is really light, and leaves my dry skin hydrated all day long.

Donna Boucher said...

Emma likes Burts Bees.
She says 'the regular kind'.

Lynn loves the foot stuff.

Anonymous said...

that "regular kind" lip stuff is fabulous... i don't leave home without it!

Janet said...

By "regular kind" do you all mean the chapstick?

Donna Boucher said...

I think so :o)

Anonymous said...

yes... the beeswax chapstick love it

natalie said...

the baby bath soaps! so gentle! :-)