Sunday, July 06, 2008

I've Been Tagged

by Staci at Writing and Living.

Here goes....

What was I doing ten years ago?

My kiddies were 6, 5, and 3 and I was 8 months pregnant with #4. I'm sure I was having a heat stroke and spending a lot of time in our pool. Life was good and I was ready for another baby!

Five snacks I enjoy

Poore Brother's Jalapeno Chips
Cookie Dough Ice cream
Pretzels
Buttered popcorn
Diet Coke


Five Things on My To-Do List Today

Get car washed and vacuumed.
Make several phone calls.
Do laundry.
Take a shower!
Clean up after 4th of July party.


Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire

I would give a bunch away to various ministries and missionaries. I would buy two new houses. One here in Phoenix and one in the mountains up north or maybe one in San Diego on the beach. I would drive something other than a kid toting, gas guzzling, road hoggin' SUV. I'm thinking BMW. Now I'm really getting materialistic so I'll stop. ;)

Five Jobs I Have Had

Gift Shop girl (?)
Aerobics Instructor (back in the day)
Lifeguard/swim teacher
Physical Therapy Assistant
Programs Coordinator @ American Heart Association


Five of My Bad Habits

Creating and keeping piles of paperwork
Not making my bed in the AM
Not keeping my kitchen floor clean
Drinking too much Diet Coke
Procrastinating


Five Places I Have Lived

Wheaton, Illinois
Minocqua, Wisconsin
Tucson, Arizona (Go Cats)
Dallas, Texas
Glendale, Arizona


Five People I Would Like to Get to Know Better

Donna :)
Laura
Junebug
Amy
Susan
Ree (never hurts to try)



Five Random Things About Me

I am a fraternal twin and the baby of seven.
I have a degree in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology.
When my children grow up I want to take up tennis (again) and play golf with my husband.
I want to rock babies in the PICU.
I love Target and hate Walmart.

Please feel free to copy and do this on your blog even if I didn't tag you. Or leave some of the answers in my comments.

Have a blessed day. Stay cool.

6 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Hi Janet!

You don't make your bed first thing in the morning.

For shame.

I'm telling Nancy ;o)

Love you!!!
Donna

Junebug said...

How sweet of you! Thanks. My hardest thing to keep done seems to be the dishes. Someone is always putting something in the sink.

Staci Eastin said...

Thanks for playing! I love Target and hate Walmart, too.

Ruthanne said...

Target...totally. :)

I have a hard time consistently getting my bed made, too.

Anonymous said...

In honor of you, Janet, I didn't make my bed when I got up this morning :)

Janet said...

Thank you Anita, I feel much better now.