Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Brilliant!

I mentioned in an earlier post that I have owned my Bosch for 14 months. I have tried many recipes and have had great success. I really enjoy baking bread. I don't consider it work. It is a hobby. Unfortunately, I have been stuck inside my very safe box. When I bake, I bake 5 loaves. One time I was very brave and baked three loaves and two pans of dinner rolls. Great.

Diane, on the other hand, uses her time wisely and apparently is not stuck in any box! Look at this beautiful picture! Bread. Cinnamon Rolls. Bread Sticks. Dinner Rolls. All with one batch of dough I assume. Very impressive Diane and good work. You inspire me. :-)



3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Perhaps next week when you are not teaching Science every day!!!

You can do it, Janet! I know you can!

Cinnamon rolls...yum.

Di said...

How fun to come find this post!!!

I have a KTEC Champ and this is about five loaves worth of dough from one batch. I don't think I could make bread without a mixer.

I make the bread sticks for snacks. If it is shaped in some unique way, they act like it is a donut or something (-: Those cinnamon rolls were, literally, gone five minutes after they came out of the oven.

I am looking forward to making the 14 grain recipe.

~Diane

Anonymous said...

YUM!!! :)