Friday, August 18, 2006

Copy Cat

From Donna's special place, 5 things....


Five things in my freezer:
ground beef
strawberries
pizza
Eggos
chicken

Five things in my closet:
shoes
purses
hats
clothing
BB gun


Five things in my car:
garbage
empty cup
pens/pencils
cds
toys

Five things in my purse:
Burt's Bees lip gloss
wallet
cell phone
peppermint gum
mints


Five things on my mind:
did Josh have a good night?
will Danielle be taken off the waiting list and get in to school?
are we making the right decision for our children?
I need to start exercising/walking, please cool down!
why is there no milk in this house, how did that happen? :)



Donna has also been doing Fine Art Friday.

So again, I copy her....it's a compliment

******************************


Why can't I post pictures to my blog? I've tried on both computers. It loads and then it says 'done' and when I click done it doesn't show up in my post. UGH. I can't blog without pictures, I'm just like that.

Imagine a bouquet of sunflowers against a brick red background. It's lovely, really it is. I just can't show you.

2 comments:

Dana in Georgia said...

Love checking your blog....and I like you pictures, too. Unfortunately, I dont have any good advice on where they went. Sorry.
I think I will post the *Five* Meme tomorrow, since I'm highlighting DD's birthday today :)
Dana in GA

Donna Boucher said...

How is Josh?

And yes...you are making the right choice.

"God is awake."