Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas Bloggy Friends





















Photo shoot 2008.

It was much less painful this year. A certain boy in this family decided to smile. tee hee.

My neighbor is so talented. Just look at the lighting and pay close attention to the fence in the background. Isn't that cool? I'm also happy that (for the most part) we are all smiling and looking like ourselves. Not an easy task with seven people. It also helped that it wasn't 40 degrees outside like last year.

Here is the link to Jen's business web site.

And here is the link to her blog. She is really excited about launching her new blog some time in January. I'll be sure to let you know when she does.

Sisters and bro, yours are in the mail box today.

7 comments:

Laura said...

What a great card!

Dot O said...

Great Christmas card Janet!!! Your neighbor did a wonderful job.

If you go to my blog, you'll see my card IS NOT there yet. Took the kids/dog photos yesterday and nobody was happy and it really showed in each frame I took.

Here's hoping for better luck Sunday!

I took my neighbors' Christmas card photos a couple weeks ago and theirs turned out great - maybe I should just post their card on my blog....

Donna Boucher said...

Wonderful, beautiful picture!!!

I love it!

I really like the card and the size of the picture!

Amy said...

Hey Janet! What a lovely card. Everyone is beautiful!

We couldn't manage the whole family, so it's kids only this year. Maybe next year.

Happy weekend!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Your card turned out beautiful! And look at skinny you in it. :) I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a gorgeous group. I'm afraid you don't look old enough to be all those children's mommy.
Nice job coordinating clothing!

You look very warm too. We have a 35 below wind chill this morning and we aren't sure the car will start to get us to church. Brrrrr.

Have a blessed Sunday.

Anonymous said...

YIPEE! I just saw your blog for the first time...oops, sorry I haven't done that sooner =) You know me, I never have anything to do but read blogs! Thanks for the link/post (awhile back i know)! Hope you are having fun.