Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring!

Nancy, Lauren and I went shopping at The Biltmore a few days ago. It's an outdoor shopping center in the heart of Phoenix with great stores and great grounds keepers. :) Wouldn't you agree?

It was so nice to visit with Nancy again. I hadn't seen her since November. We shopped a little and had a delicious lunch at Houston's. I had the most wonderful Thai dish with grilled steak. It had fresh avocado and mango too. I loved it. Janice, are you proud of me for making that choice. tee hee.





















Spring is definitely here.

I wish Donna was there to properly photograph the flowers. She would have been in her glory!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Well the grounds are nice, but that little girl outshines all the flowers She is darling!

I haven't been to Housyon's in a long time, but man, that sounds like a good salad!

Anonymous said...

yes, I'm very proud of your going out on a limb and trying something new! and it even had fruit in it!

Donna Boucher said...

Fruit in a salad....how gross!!!

he he

I wish I was there...
I wish I was there...
I wish I was there...

"Wishings free." says Dave.

Janet said...

AND IT WAS MANGO. :-P

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to go wrong when you are photographing beautiful flowers and a beautiful child.
And you didn't :)