Tuesday, March 20, 2007

In A Hurry?

I sampled the most delicious pasta dish at Costco today. It's by Monterey Gourmet Foods, from their One Step Gourmet division. The one I bought is not mentioned or pictured on the website but let me tell ya, it's a keeper! It's called Cajun Style Blackened Chicken with Penne Pasta. The four children that were with me at the time loved it and begged me to buy it. So I did. The (sometimes cranky) sampler lady warned us that it was VERY spicy and to that we say BRING IT ON! We love spicy.



I challenge Kim to make her own, fresh, cheaper and healthier version. I know she can do it! :) She's amazing.

Now some of you with a gazillion children and/or a house full of boys (hehe) will have to buy two or more. It serves only four.

So, if you're in a hurry, fix this up for the family, add a fresh salad and a nice baguette and you're good to go.

I hope you can find the spicy one!

1 comment:

Kim said...

lol A challenge, eh? Janet, can you post the ingredients list and let me see what I can do? Of course, I may have to buy the bagged kind so I can see what I'm aiming for. ;) I wonder if Sam's Club has it?