Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Meme

I tagged myself. Found at Donna's blog.

I AM: Just Janet

I SAID: Yes, Jesus. I will follow you

I WANT: To obey Jesus,

I WISH: you would too.

I HATE: swearing /cussing / vulgar language

I MISS: my sisters

I FEAR: dying young

I HEAR: CeCe Winans in the background

I WONDER: why Christians like to stand on the cliff with their toes way too far over the edge

I REGRET: not being more bold about my Savior

I DANCE: often

I SING: horribly

I CRY: at movies and commercials

I AM NOT ALWAYS: kind :(

I MADE: spaghetti for dinner

I WRITE: horribly, but I don't have to tell you that, do I?

I CONFUSE: myself often

I NEED: Jesus

I SHOULD: get up and fold laundry

I START: projects

I FINISH: my husband's sentences

I BELIEVE: Jesus is the way, and the truth and the life

I KNOW: I love the clothing at Coldwater Creek

I CAN: jog for two and a half minutes on the treadmill (lame, I know)

I CAN'T: knit

I SEE: 3 really cute little girls running through my house

I BLOG: when I can

I READ: slowly

I FIND: pennies and Polly Pockets all over my house

I LIKE: caramel frapawhatevers from Starbucks

6 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Loved your list Janet!

I think you were mighty bold!

Loz H. said...

Hey, thats a cool meme, mind if I put it on my blog?

Anonymous said...

I love these meme things!!!! (How do you pronounce it?...meme...because it's about me??) You learn so much about folks...one of these days I will do this and send an e-mail to you!!!

School is over next Wednesday... i am not really looking forward to losing this class.They have been amazing!!!! I do have summer school to look forward to. I will get a glimpse of our kids for next year! Whip them into shape before real school starts!! YES!!

Donna Boucher said...

Janet,

I want to see Cindy's list!

Forward it to me :o)

Anonymous said...

Donna Elsie...you know I would send it to you too!!! ;) You didn't explain the meme name to me!

I'm thinkin'..Cindy's all about me meme...coming to an e-mail near you soon!!

Have a great wekend gals! I get to watch my Steven play baseball! He will not be pitching..not ready yet, but may play a little first base and hit!!! Soemthing he hasn't done in a LONG time!!

Donna Boucher said...

Hey Cindy,

Meme is pronounced like seam.
I think :o)

Donna