Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Giggle

This just cracks me up!




"How are youuuuuu?"

"Why am I talking so loud?"

Salsa dancer? ROTF LMBO!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

This commercial caught my attention during the Superbowl because of the jumper cables and battery. (hey, it's my life, ok) I, of course, think it should have been an Interstate. I laughed til I cried over this one and watched it several more times on YouTube. I also sent it to my husband to share with our employees in case they didn't see it. Just think if it was powered by an Interstate!

Shameless plug over.

Warning: Very stupid humor, hopefully not too offensive.

2 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

That jumper cable commercial is twister, sister!

Here was my fave.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLqu77uTH0

And I liked the horse getting in shape to the Rocky music.

Janet said...

I loved the one you linked to also! Very cute.